Volunteers are needed to serve on Burien Citizen Advisory Boards & Airport Committee:

Applications are being accepted for openings on the Burien City Council’s Arts Commission (residency required), Parks & Recreation Board (residency required), and the Burien Airport Committee (Burien business owner or residency required).

Applications are available on the city’s website at burienwa.gov/boardapply.

Applications are being accepted through June 28, 2019.

Further information about Burien’s citizen advisory boards is available by calling Monica Lusk, city clerk, at (206) 248-5517.

Published in the B-Town Blog: May 28 – June 11, 2019

Founder/Publisher/Editor. Three-time National Emmy Award winning Writer (“Bill Nye the Science Guy”), Director, Producer, Journalist and more...