Volunteers needed to serve on Burien City Council committee & citizen advisory boards.

Applications are being accepted for openings on:

    • Burien City Council’s Burien Airport Committee (Burien businesses or residency required)
    • Parks & Recreation Board (residency required)
    • Planning Commission (residency required)

Applications are available on the city’s website at burienwa.gov/boardapply.

Applications are being accepted through Jan. 17, 2020.

Further information about Burien’s citizen advisory boards is available by calling Megan Gregor, city clerk, at (206) 436-5578.

Founder/Publisher/Editor. Three-time National Emmy Award winning Writer (“Bill Nye the Science Guy”), Director, Producer, Journalist and more...