On the docket for Monday night’s Burien City Council meeting are a hearing on establishing a moratorium on ESFs, discussions on the city’s Shoreline Master Program, Noise Ordinance and more, as well as a closed, executive session on evaluating City Manager Brian Wilson.
Download the full agenda packet here (PDF file).
The meeting starts at 7 p.m. at Burien City Hall, located at 400 SW 152nd Street.
SPECIAL MEETING AT 6:00 PM:
To Hold an Executive Session for the purpose of conducting the City Managerâ€™s Evaluation per RCW 42.30.110(1)(g).
REGULAR MEETING AT 7:00 PM:
- Public Hearing on Ordinance No. 704, Establishing a Six-Month Moratorium on the Filing of Applications for Licenses, Permits, and Approvals for any Enhanced Services Facility or Comparable Business in the City. (Lisa Marshall, City Attorney)
- Discussion on Use of Alleys for New Construction. (Chip Davis, Community Development Director / Maiya Andrews, Public Works Director)
- Introduction and Discussion on Ordinance No. 706, Approving Periodic Updates to Burienâ€™s Shoreline Master Program. (David Johanson, Senior Planner)
- Discussion on Potential Changes to Noise Ordinance. (Andrea Snyder, Economic Development Manager)
- Discussion on Options to Enhance the Boards and Commissions Selection Process. (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager / Steve Roemer, PaRCS Director)
- Review of the Council Proposed Agenda Schedule. (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)
- February 2019 from Councilmember Bob Edgar onÂ Soundside Alliance Meeting – 27 Feb 2019
- Meeting Report: March 2019 from Councilmember Nancy Tosta (Accompanied by Councilmember Bob Edgar).
- Meetings in Washington, DC on March 13, 2019