JOB: Jump into Gymnastics fun by becoming a Teeny Tumblers Coach!
We are a young company looking to add to our small team of passionate, fun-loving Coaches working in the greater Seattle area!
We currently operate in Burien, Georgetown, and West Seattle.
We are looking to hire part-time Coaches to accommodate the needs of our existing locations and support future growth.
Our Company Purpose: Encourage, Learn, Grow.
Teeny Tumblers exists to Encourage and teach healthy development, habits, and independence through fun! We Learn alongside our Tumblers, always keeping an open mind and remaining ready to find innovative solutions. We foster Growth in our Tumblers and in ourselves as physically, socially, and emotionally strong and capable individuals.
- A genuine joy for working with children.
- A background in gymnastics is preferred, or a background in fitness is helpful (athletics, sports, dance, yoga, cheer, martial arts, exercise science, etc.).
- Experience working with children in a teaching or coaching capacity (i.e. preschool teacher or assistant, daycare worker, sports camps or day camp leader, nanny or babysitter, etc.).
- Be able to follow curriculum plans, as well as think on the fly to make accommodations or challenges as needed on an individual level.
- Be able to relate well to children, parents, team members, and have superior communication skills. -Present yourself in a professional, friendly manner at all times when working or wearing your uniform.
- Have high energy, drive, and a good attitude.
- Be punctual, have strong work ethic, and be able to work independently. -Have reliable transportation.
To be hired, you must be able to pass/provide:
- A clean background check
Within one month of hire you must provide:
- A Tuberculosis test
- Proof of Measles vaccination
- CPR/First Aid Card
As part of our team, enjoy:
- Compensation beginning at $15.75/hour.
- Flexible scheduling when organized in advance.
- A fun and supportive workplace atmosphere.
- Getting in on the ground level of a young, quickly growing company with opportunities to grow along with us!
Visit our website at www.teenytumblers.com to find out more about what we do and why we love it!
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
“We can’t wait for you to join our team!”
EDITOR’S NOTE: Sponsored Posts like this are paid, “Native Advertisements” that help businesses improve their internet presence and all-important SEO. To learn more about how your business can directly reach our expanding, engaged audience in South King County, please email Theresa Schaefer at firstname.lastname@example.org.