An update on a pilotÂ program for unauthorized use of parks, a Medic One/EMS Levy, zoning, fund forecast, fireworks and more are on the agenda for Monday night’s (June 3) Burien City Council meeting.
Download the full packet here (PDF file).
The meeting starts at 7 p.m. at City Hall, located at 400 SW 152nd Street.
SPECIAL MEETING AT 6:30 P.M.
- To Hold an Executive Session to Discuss Potential Litigation Pursuant to RCW 42.30.110(1)(i).
CITY MANAGER’S REPORT ON EMERGING ISSUES
- Update on the 4-Month Pilot Program to Regulate Unauthorized Use of Burien Parks and Facilities.Â (Ted Boe, Police Chief)
- Discussion and Potential Action on Resolution No. 414, Supporting the Countywide Ballot Proposition for Funding the Medic One/Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Levy for the Period from January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2025, Pursuant to RCW 84.52.069 Scheduled for the November 5, 2019 General Election. (Mike Marrs, Fire Chief)
- Discussion and Potential Action Regarding Zoning Code Amendment to BMC 19.30 Sign Regulations. (Thara Johnson, Senior Planner)
- Discussion and Potential Action on the Jeffrey L. Wells, Black Sheep Motorcycle Restoration LLC Home Occupation Permit. (Brandi Eyerly, Planner)
- Continued Discussion on the General Fund Forecasts and a Potential Process for a Levy Lid Lift. (Eric Christensen, Finance Director / Steve Roemer, PaRCS Director)
- Discussion on Alternatives to the Current Fireworks Ordinance. (Ted Boe, Police Chief / Mike Marrs, Fire Chief)
- Discussion on Sound Cities Association (SCA) Public Issues Committee (PIC). â€¨(Austin Bell, Deputy Mayor / Nancy Tosta, Councilmember)
- Review of the Council Proposed Agenda Schedule. (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)