On the agenda for Monday night’s Burien City Council meeting: an update on the 4-month pilot program regulating unauthorized use of Burien Parks and facilities, potential action on the StormFest interlocal agreement, discussionsÂ on theÂ Sound Cities Association Â Public Issues Committee, as well as climate and the environment, and more.
PRESENTATIONS AND/OR PROCLAMATIONS:
- Update on 4-Month Pilot to Regulate Unauthorized Use of Burien Parks and Facilities. (Colleen Brandt-Schluter, Human Services Manager / Casey Stanley, Interim PaRCS Director / Ted Boe, Burien Police Chief)
CITY MANAGER’S REPORT ON EMERGING ISSUES
- Discussion and Potential Action on the Stormfest Interlocal Agreement.Â (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)
- Discussion on Sound Cities Association (SCA) Public Issues Committee (PIC).Â (Austin Bell, Deputy Mayor / Nancy Tosta, Councilmember)
- Council Discussion Regarding Climate and the Environment and a Future Agenda Item Including Direction to the City Manager.Â (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)
- Review of the Council Proposed Agenda Schedule.Â (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)
Download the full agenda packet here (PDF file)
The regular council meeting will start at 7 p.m. at Burien City Hall.