On the agenda for Monday night’s (Sept. 25, 2023) regular Burien City Council meeting: appointment of seven candidates for the Planning Commission, proclamations and more.
Some agenda highlights:
PRESENTATIONS AND PROCLAMATIONS
- National Literacy Month Proclamation: Councilmember Cydney Moore
CITY MANAGER’S REPORT
- Update on the Human Services ARPA Allocation
- Updates on recent city staff news
- Updates on local parks and arts
Notice to all participants: Pursuant to RCW 42.17A.555, campaigning for any ballot measure or candidate in City Hall and/or during any portion of the Council Meeting – including the public comment period – is prohibited.
- Appointment of Seven Candidates to the Planning Commission: Heather Dumlao, City Clerk
- City Council Planning Calendar: Adolfo Bailon, City Manager