REMINDER: Burien’s FREE Dia De Los Muertos/Day Of The Dead Celebration is set for this Friday, Oct. 30 from 6 – 9 p.m. at the Community Center!
New Event!Â Free!
Burien Community Center, 14700 6th Ave SW
- 6-7 & 8-9pm: Bolero music by Alma Villegas
- 7:15-7:45pm: Mexican dance with Grupo Folklorico Guadalajara
- 6:30-8:30pm: Mariachi Fiesta Mexicana
- 7-8:30pm:Storytelling around the campfire with Mirta Wymerszberg:Â Mirta y su bolsa de canciones, Mirta and her bag of songs!
- Face painting by Burien Arts
- Make sugar skulls, skull masks, Gods eyes, and help with a community altar!
- Play Loteria-Mexican Bingo!
- Food available for sale by Maria’s Tamales
- Ofrendas (Altars) by Highline High School Students, Para Los Ninos, Highline Historical Society, Grupo Folklorico Guadalajara, SeaMar, and more!
For more information: Â www.burienwa.gov/DDLMÂ orÂ 206-988-3700.]]>