The City of Burien on Monday released its 2016 â€˜Music In The Parkâ€™ schedule, and some of the highlights include opening night on July 7 with Gypsy Jazz from Pearl Django and closing with old school soul, funk and rock from the Kim Archer Band. The Thursday night concert series kicks off July 7 with Pearl Django at Lake Burien School Park, and the Wednesday night series begins July 13 at North SeaTac Park with the Highline Community Symphonic Band.
Wednesday Night Concerts: 6:30â€“8 p.m.: North SeaTac Park S. 128th St. & 20th Ave S.
- JULY 13: HIGHLINE COMMUNITY SYMPHONIC BAND
- JULY 20: 14/48 THEATRE PROJECTSâ€”THE SIBLINGS GRIMM: Fairy tales with new twists! Fabulous live theater for all ages!
- JULY 27: SUPERSONES Cuban Son (Acoustic Salsa)
- AUGUST 3: LITTLESARA AND THE NIGHT OWLS Classic Soul/Blues
Thursday Night Concerts: 6:30-8 p.m. Lake Burien School Park SW 148th and 16th Ave SW
- JULY 7: PEARL DJANGO Gypsy Jazz
- JULY 14: SEATTLEWOMEN’S STEEL PAN PROJECT Caribbean
- JULY 21: THE OLSON BROS BAND Country/Rock
- JULY 28: CHRIS ANDERSON Classic Jazz Crooner
- AUGUST 4: ORCHESTRA ZARABANDA Cuban Salsa
- AUGUST 11: KIM ARCHER BAND Old school soul, funk & rock