Top 10 Reasons to VOTE for Patricia Hudson for Burien City Council Position No. 4:
- Leadership – Patricia’s years of professional leadership & management experience are what the city needs to get things done for the people of Burien.
- Collaboration – Patricia is a person of action with experience bringing people together to make policies that work.
- Public Safety – Patricia knows that public safety is about more than police. She will increase public safety by supporting programs that address root causes leading people to crimes of poverty & survival. She will champion initiatives that take the pressure off police to be the “one size fits all” answer.
- Climate – Patricia appreciates the connection between climate change and all other issues. She commits to considering environmental impacts of decisions made on council.
- Affordable Housing – Patricia understands the need for housing availability based on income. She will promote zoning changes & work to strengthen programs that incentivize building.
- Emergency Preparedness – Patricia will work to ensure the city has a plan to keep residents safe before, during and after an emergency or natural disaster.
- Regional Focus – Patricia will work with regional partners at all levels, finding ways to leverage our resources and bring much needed services to Burien
- Infrastructure – Patricia commits to working to provide safe, walkable streets for kids, seniors & people with disabilities.
- Life Experience – Patricia knows the difficulties families face. She is a voice of experience and brings her lived knowledge of what working families need to thrive.
- Representation matters. It’s time for Burien to have a Black woman at the table!
This election will decide if we take action, follow the data & work collaboratively to address the issues we face. Burien is growing and we need people at the table who aren’t afraid to make decisions for the good of our residents.
I ask for your VOTE by November 7th.
For more information visit https://patricia4burien.com/blog
Your Vote Matters!
EDITOR’S NOTE: Sponsored Posts like this are paid, “Native Advertisements” that help businesses and organizations improve their internet presence and all-important SEO. South King Media also underwrites fundraisers from local nonprofits. To learn more about how your business or organization can directly reach our expanding, engaged audience in South King County, please email Theresa Schaefer at [email protected].