Cori Allan continues her video series showcasing Burien small business owners, many of whom are going through tough times during this COVID-19 pandemic.
Meet Jennifer, one of the owners of Burien’s award-winning Medzo Gelato Bar.
Hear how they are doing their best to stay open and continuing serving the amazing Burien community.
If you haven’t tried their authentic, hand made gelato then you need to stop in!
They are open from 4 – 8 p.m. Sunday – Thursday, and 4 – 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
Never miss new flavors and follow them on FB where hours and gelato flavors are updated daily!
- Address: 917 SW 152nd Street in Olde Burien
- Phone number: (206) 935-4333
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MedzoGelatoBar/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seattle Times Article (2019): https://www.seattletimes.com/pacific-nw-magazine/is-this-seattles-and-buriens-best-gelato/
- Travel and Leisure Award (2019): https://www.travelandleisure.com/food-drink/restaurants/best-ice-cream-shop-in-every-state-yelp
- USA Today Award (2018): https://www.usatoday.com/list/life/best-coffee-shop-every-state/1ce9d649-e216-455b-9044-cbef9235476b/