What’s your jam? Find it at Black Zia Cantina featuring Music, Football, Karaoke, Brunch and more!
Ready to get out of the house and socialize? Head to Burien’s Black Zia Cantina, where daily specials and entertainment abound.
Whether you prefer live music, Karaoke, or gathering with other 12’s to cheer on the Hawks to victory, Black Zia Cantina is the place where it happens.
Serving their famous Native American fry-bread tacos and New Mexico inspired cuisine with a plethora of libations to keep spirits high, Black Zia Cantina is a welcoming fun place where you can do you..and even make a friend or two!
The owners and staff have put together a whole list of fun for the coming days and they can’t wait to share it with you. Take a look at what’s on the calendar:
- Saturday, Dec. 28: Curtis Moore and Joe Adami- will bring the sounds with Accoustic Rock starting at 8PM
- Sunday, Dec. 29: head back over for SEAHAWKS vs 49ers – welcome BEASTMODE BACK!!! Skittles for all – kick off at 5:20 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 31: New Year’s Eve to welcome in 2020 at the Zia! Eat, drink and be merry in good company.
- Wednesday, Jan. 1: Open early for brunch at 11:00am. They offer an abundant menu including Eggs Benedict, Huevos Rancheros, Biscuits and Gravy and maybe a little hair o’ the dog Bloody Mary? Start off 2020 right at the Zia.
- Thursday, Jan. 2: Ready to belt out some tunes? Karaoke at the Black Zia attracts a loyal following, come see why!
- Friday, Jan. 3: Punk Rock Show with Raw Blast and guests.
- Saturday, Jan. 4: Everybody’s workin’ for the weekend! Woodshed Rocks the Zia!!! 8PM This KISW “Pain in the Grass” favorite has a big following. For those about to rock… you better be at Black Zia!
Impressed? That’s just the first week in January…so check back soon and be sure to follow them on social media for all the latest from Burien’s classiest dive bar.
Black Zia Cantina
15212 6th Ave SW
Burien, WA 98166
Phone: (206) 420-3869
EDITOR’S NOTE: Sponsored Posts are paid, “Native Advertisements” that help businesses improve their internet presence and all-important SEO. To learn more about how your business can directly reach our expanding, engaged audience in South King County, please email Theresa Schaefer at email@example.com.