SAVE THE DATE: Relay for Life â€“ Highline, which has previously been held at Highline Memorial Stadium and Mt. Rainier High School, will be moving to a new location â€“ downtown Burien â€“ on Saturday, June 11, from 10 a.m. – 11 p.m. NOTE: This is a 1 day event in the Downtown Commercial area – no overnight! Organizers are currently seeking Student teams for this fundraiser event. “Now’s the time to get your team together and Relay to put and end to Cancer! Together we CAN make a difference!” Below are ways to sign up:
- PACK THE TRACK – SIGN UP THIS WEEK Help us win an inflatable arch!Â Sign up this week! JANUARY 18 – 22, 2016Â and sign up everyone you can this week! go to RelayForLife.org/Highline
- CONTEST ALERTÂ Starting today until Friday sign up all of your team members, survivors, friends, coworkers, and family to be part ofÂ our event. Remember, there areÂ NO REGISTRATION FEES andÂ NO FUNDRAISING MINIMUM to participate so please encourage everyone you know to register online!
January 29 @ Burien Community Center:You can get more information about how to sign up a Team, Recruit Team Members and get answers to any questions you might have. To get involved, visitÂ www.relayforlife.org/highline, or contact:
- Lunch: 11 am – 2 pm
- Dinner: 4 pm – 8 pm
- Debra George, Event Co-Chair at: (206) 941-7199 / [email protected]
- Chris Peterson, Event Co-Chair at: [email protected]
- Natasha Daily, ACS Staff Partner at: [email protected]
In consideration for the privilege to distribute the attached materials, the Highline School District shall be held harmless from any cause of action, claim or petition filed in any court or administrative tribunal arising out of the distribution of these materials, including all costs, attorney’s fees, and judgments or awards.]]>
Sounds like a great event. What streets in the downtown commercial area will be affected?
We are not asking for any streets to be closed. The walkers will be on the sidewalks on SW 152nd Street between 4th and 10th.
Where are people who are rooting them on going to stand?
Comments are closed.