The City of Burien Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services released its 2017 lineup for both ‘Music In The Park’ and ‘Theatre In The Park’ FREE summer events. ‘Music In The Park’ will be held on Thursday nights starting July 13, and ‘Theatre In The Park’ will begin July 22.
MUSIC IN THE PARK STARTS JULY 13 Thursday Night Concerts are held from 6:30â€“8 p.m. at Lake Burien School Park (SW 148th and 16th Ave SW):
- July 13: Mambo Cadillac (High Octane Salsa & Latin Jazz)
- July 20: Missy G Country Band (Country)
- July 27: 85th Street Big Band (Big Band)
- Aug 3: Bootleg Sunshine (Dynamic NewGrass)
- Aug 10: LeRoy Bell & His Only Friends (Singer Songwriter)
- Aug 17: Fun Addicts (Wear your dancing shoes!)
THEATRE IN THE PARK STARTS JULY 22 The 14/48 Projects Presents:Coyote Stories The mischievous Coyote encounters many different animals along his path, and delights in misleading and deceiving them.
- Saturday, July 22, 2 p.m. Dottie Harper Park (421 SW 146th St.)
- Saturday, July 29, 2 p.m. New Start High School Garden (614 SW 120th St.)
- Saturday, July 29, 7 p.m. Comedy of Errors
- Saturday, Aug 5, 7 p.m. Richard II